- Coaching is not therapy. Margaret Mason Tate is not a therapist nor is she treating or diagnosing mental health conditions.
- While it is rare, sometimes the coach/client relationship doesn’t gel as well as we would hope. IF I purchase a package without first doing a free Discovery Support call with Margaret, and decide after our first session that she is not the coach for me, I will be refunded the remainder of the package price less a processing fee ($800). I understand that if I completed a free discovery call prior to purchasing, no part of my payment will be refunded.
- My results are up to me, and they are not guaranteed. Coaching is to help me determine what course of action to take, but it is up to me to take those actions.
- Regarding Community Support:
- I understand that my membership in Community Support is contingent upon respect for the Host Coach, Guest Coaches and other members. If I behave like an asshole I forfeit my membership.
- I understand that the resources (videos, PDFs, lists, systems, challenges, etc etc) are the intellectual property of Margaret Mason Tate (or respective Guest Coaches). I understand that if I choose to share these outside the membership of Community Support, I may be held legally liable for IP theft. I understand Margaret Mason Tate has a good lawyer on retainer and isn’t playing with ANYbody.
- I understand that I am in charge of my reality, my beliefs, my values, and my behaviors.